Chewbacca! Chewbacca!

I thought the animations were funny, especially Darth Maul! Stormtroopers getting drunk made me laugh, too. You should incorporate those animations into like a series and have this as the intro song or whatever. You might have something here man..

Hits From the Bong Hits From the Bong

Good

Yeah, I liked this. Great graphics. The only thing I would add is Kirby getting stoned with the other characters! lol. Maybe throw in Super Mario? Overall, good job.

Under The Influence! Under The Influence!

Well

I was expecting audio (meaning voices) and a better plot. Basically it just did the opposite of the commercials without any humor. I would suggest that you make the dog actually move his legs, and talk. I still think those commercials are a joke, so thanks for pointing that out!

NES Friday the 13th Spoof NES Friday the 13th Spoof

It's about time!

I've been waiting for someone to do something with the old NES Friday the 13th. That game use to scare the living crap out of me. The only one who could beat it was my mom, and the ending was stupid. Hey, I was only five years old!

Good job, I gave it a 5!

Drugs are for losers! Drugs are for losers!

Kinda funny..

It was okay. Not much a storyline, and obviously was very short. It made me chuckle, I'll give you that.

Boshi Boshi

It drags a bit

You know, it was well made, the story was only alright, but overall it drags a bit. I think you need to sit down, and try to figure out a new story, or atleast a better one. I still protected it, though.

Ghost Final Ghost Final

LOL.. BAD

You misspelled retarded.. And hip hop sucks

TheRedlioN responds:

Nothing to do with hip hop.. But.. Of course there are retarted ppl in this world like you, who judges the hip hop or tupac..

Episode 1 - PnD vs Emo Episode 1 - PnD vs Emo

Emo sucks

I liked it but you could of made the emo kid look really retarded. I was kind of disappointed when I couldn't see him/her, most likely him. Oh well. I want to see some more!

*Protected*

Punk rocks!

Bowser Returns Bowser Returns

Good.. but not excellent

I liked this a lot, but the same storyline NG users create for Mario parodies is getting old. Try again, but stick to your imagination, mk?

Dan's World 3 Dan's World 3

This is a great series

I really enjoyed this. I'm looking forward to checking out other Dan World animations, as well as others you have made.