Chewbacca! Chewbacca!

I thought the animations were funny, especially Darth Maul! Stormtroopers getting drunk made me laugh, too. You should incorporate those animations into like a series and have this as the intro song or whatever. You might have something here man..

Hits From the Bong Hits From the Bong

Good

Yeah, I liked this. Great graphics. The only thing I would add is Kirby getting stoned with the other characters! lol. Maybe throw in Super Mario? Overall, good job.

Under The Influence! Under The Influence!

Well

I was expecting audio (meaning voices) and a better plot. Basically it just did the opposite of the commercials without any humor. I would suggest that you make the dog actually move his legs, and talk. I still think those commercials are a joke, so thanks for pointing that out!

StarCraft FA 4 StarCraft FA 4

Damn good fun..

Damn that was a fun game. I wish I couldn't voted it a five when it was in the portal. Practically a free protection point. Keep making these!

Metal Slug MX Beta Metal Slug MX Beta

METAL SLUG RULES!

Definetly finish it.. I see true skill with your flash work, if you wuold work on this more, make the screen bigger and add a lot more guys to kill... You would blow everything on this website... Excellent job, this is one of my favorites.

Punish Britney Punish Britney

KILL THE BLEACH BLONDE HOO HO HO!

Haha... I thought this was great.